Sunday, January 07, 2007

Top 5 of 2006 - TV Shows

1) Avatar: The Last Airbender (S2)
Compelling storyline with continuing story arc, endearing characters and the slickest animation to ever grace television. Head and shoulders above everything else.

2) Veronica Mars (S1)
I’ll admit it; I arrived a lil late to the Mars party. I’m half way through the first season, but its one of the most wildly enjoyable shows I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching.

3) Battlestar Galactaca (S2)
A bit of a step down from season 1, but as far as current sci-fi goes, its still on top.

4) Boston Legal (S1)
Sharp scripts, both witty and thoughtful, backed up by fine performances all round. Shatner and Spader run away with the show though.

5) The Shield (S4)
Two words: Glenn Close. That’s all I really need to say :D

No comments: