Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sex and violence still sells!


In an effort to drum up a little more hype, the R-rated trailer for Robert Zemeckis's "Beowulf" has just been released, adding a touch more sex and violence to the mix.
Whereas the first trailer tastefully hinted at Angelina Jolies nudity, this one leaves nothing to the imagination. CGI or no, this woman has no qualms about getting her baps out for the lads :P
I was a tad surprised at just how gory and disturbing some of the new scenes were.........but then I just had to remind myself that this did come from the mind of Neil Gaiman :D


The R-rated trailer for "Alien VS Predator 2: Requiem" is also out now, and is probably the most spoilerific trailer I've seen in my life.
(WARNING : SPOILERS!) One by one, it depicts the grisly demise of (what I assume is) most of the cast, hapless victims that they all are. With special effects that now border on realism, it makes me wonder how people can possibly enjoy watching others get killed in such shockingly violent ways.

No comments: