Sunday, November 11, 2007

It drives me Elemental!

Right now, Avatar: The Last Airbender is my absolute favourite show on the telly. I've just finished watching one of the best episodes of the season so far (Season 3, Episode 8) called "The Puppetmaster". It starts off all nice and safe (to lull you into a false sense of security), but by the end of the episode, my stomach was in knots! And then to close the episode on such a horrific and sombre note!!! I honestly don't know how the creators get away with this stuff on Nickelodeon of all places :P And here I was, worried that they'd gone all lighthearted and kiddy this season!

My real reason for this post is that last week the first two Avatar boxsets arrived on my doorstep! :D The slipcases and foldouts themselves are truly beautiful works of art. Here are some shots of them, for your viewing pleasure :)










Aren't they purdy?? :D

No comments: