Saturday, May 12, 2007

I wanna be sedated


As Skeletor once said: "Everything comes to he who waits, and I have waited so VERY long for this moment".

Its only taken a mere twelve years for it to come round, but "the powers that be" have finally decided to release one of my fav shows EVER on DVD: "
My So-Called Life"!!!! :D :D :D I'm sure that the clothes, the hair, the music and even the slang have dated horribly, but I just don't care, this is an essential purchase for anyone who was a teen in the 90s :P

When I watched that show, I felt as if the writers were reading my mind. The characters were like these kindred spirits who went through all the same weird self obsessing that I (and I assume everyone) went through while they're in school. It was like Claire Danes was living my life :P Except she got to hang around with Jared Leto *sigh*

No comments: