Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Robotic Clones

Considering the number of times I’ve been let down by Star Wars in recent years, I wonder if I’m setting myself up for a fall yet again. But the first teaser trailer for the new Clone Wars CGI TV series has just been released on StarWars.com and it looks ridiculously cool!

They’ve taken a simplified approach to the design of the characters, yet they are still instantly recognisable as their big screen counterparts. The animation is pretty slick and there’s something about hearing the unique sound effects that immediately takes me back to the movies. If you are even remotely a fan of the star wars universe, then hurry on over and check it out.

And for the perfect antithesis to this, take a gander at same site for the forthcoming Star Wars spoof by “Robot Chicken” creators Seth Green. It looks HIGH-larious.

PS: most of the clips can already be seen on youtube :D

No comments: